Is Waste a Scrabble Word? Yes
Definition for the word Waste.
- cause to grow thin or weak (verb)
- run off as waste (verb)"The water wastes back into the ocean"
- spend thoughtlessly; throw away (verb)"He wasted his inheritance on his insincere friends"
- become physically weaker (verb)
- get rid of (someone who may be a threat) by killing (verb)
- cause extensive destruction or ruin utterly (verb)"The enemy lay waste to the countryside after the invasion"
- lose vigor, health, or flesh, as through grief (verb)
- located in a dismal or remote area; desolate (adjective)"waste places"
- an uninhabited wilderness that is worthless for cultivation (noun)"the trackless wastes of the desert"
- useless or profitless activity; using or expending or consuming thoughtlessly or carelessly (noun)"if the effort brings no compensating gain it is a waste"
- spend extravagantly (verb)"waste not, want not"
- (law) reduction in the value of an estate caused by act or neglect (noun)
- the trait of wasting resources (noun)"a life characterized by thriftlessness and waste"
- any materials unused and rejected as worthless or unwanted (noun)"they collect the waste once a week"
- get rid of (verb)"We waste the dirty water by channeling it into the sewer"
- use inefficiently or inappropriately (verb)"waste heat"
Is Waste a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Waste is a valid Scrabble word.
Scrabble Point Value of Waste: 8 Points
Words with Friends Point Value of Waste: 8 Points
We hope this answered your question of "is Waste a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Waste in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Waste. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.