Definition for the word Watercolors.
- a painting produced with watercolors (noun)
- a water-base paint (with water-soluble pigments); used by artists (noun)
- water-soluble pigment (noun)
- paint with watercolors (verb)
- the art or technique of painting with watercolors (noun)
Is Watercolors a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Watercolors is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Watercolors a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Watercolors in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Watercolors. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.