Is Wavers a Scrabble Word? Yes
Definition for the word Wavers.
- move back and forth very rapidly (verb)
- sway from side to side (verb)
- pause or hold back in uncertainty or unwillingness (verb)
- be unsure or weak (verb)
- the act of moving back and forth (noun)
- move hesitatingly, as if about to give way (verb)
- the act of pausing uncertainly (noun)
- give off unsteady sounds, alternating in amplitude or frequency (verb)
- move or sway in a rising and falling or wavelike pattern (verb)
- someone who communicates by waving (noun)
Is Wavers a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Wavers is a valid Scrabble word.
Scrabble Point Value of Wavers: 12 Points
Words with Friends Point Value of Wavers: 13 Points
We hope this answered your question of "is Wavers a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Wavers in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Wavers. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.