Definition for the word Weak.
- deficient in magnitude; barely perceptible; lacking clarity or brightness or loudness etc (adjective)"weak colors"
- (used of vowels or syllables) pronounced with little or no stress (adjective)"a weak stress on the second syllable"
- overly diluted; thin and insipid (adjective)"weak tea"
- wanting in moral strength, courage, or will; having the attributes of man as opposed to e.g. divine beings (adjective)
- lacking bodily or muscular strength or vitality (adjective)
- deficient in intelligence or mental power (adjective)"a weak mind"
- deficient or lacking in some skill (adjective)"he's weak in spelling"
- likely to fail under stress or pressure (adjective)"the weak link in the chain"
- not having authority, political strength, or governing power (adjective)"a weak president"
- tending downward in price (adjective)"a weak market for oil stocks"
- (used of verbs) having standard (or regular) inflection (adjective)
- wanting in physical strength (adjective)"a weak pillar"
Is Weak a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Weak is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Weak a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Weak in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Weak. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.