Definition for the word Weakens.
- lessen in force or effect (verb)
- reduce the level or intensity or size or scope of (verb)
- destroy property or hinder normal operations (verb)
- become weaker (verb)"The prisoner's resistance weakened after seven days"
- lessen the strength of (verb)"The fever weakened his body"
Is Weakens a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Weakens is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Weakens a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Weakens in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Weakens. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.