Yes, "Wears" is a valid Scrabble word worth 8 points. This is because each letter in "Wears" has a designated point value, with the W being worth 4 points, the E, A, R, and S each worth 1 point. In the game of Scrabble, players earn points by strategically placing tiles with letters on a board to form words. Knowing the point value of each letter can help players make more strategic decisions and earn higher scores. Therefore, "Wears" is a great word to use in Scrabble if you want to score 8 points.
Definition for the word Wears.
- exhaust or get tired through overuse or great strain or stress (verb)
- be dressed in (verb)"She was wearing yellow that day"
- the act of having on your person as a covering or adornment (noun)"she bought it for everyday wear"
- have on one's person (verb)
- go to pieces (verb)
- put clothing on one's body (verb)"What should I wear today?"
- a covering designed to be worn on a person's body (noun)
- deteriorate through use or stress (verb)
- last and be usable (verb)
- have in one's aspect; wear an expression of one's attitude or personality (verb)"He always wears a smile"
- have or show an appearance of (verb)"wear one's hair in a certain way"
- impairment resulting from long use (noun)"the tires showed uneven wear"
Is Wears a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Wears is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Wears a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Wears in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Wears. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.