Definition for the word Weighs.
- show consideration for; take into account (verb)
- to be oppressive or burdensome (verb)"weigh heavily on the mind"
- determine the weight of (verb)"The butcher weighed the chicken"
- have weight; have import, carry weight (verb)
- have a certain weight (verb)
Is Weighs a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Weighs is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Weighs a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Weighs in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Weighs. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.