Weight is a valid word in Scrabble, and it is worth 13 points. The letters in the word are assigned different point values, with the letter W being worth 4 points, the letters E and I worth 1 point each, the letter G worth 2 points, the letter H worth 4 points, and the letter T worth 1 point. When played correctly, Weight can be a high-scoring play that can help a player gain an advantage over their opponent in the game.
Definition for the word Weight.
- a system of units used to express the weight of something (noun)
- the relative importance granted to something (noun)"his opinion carries great weight"
- sports equipment used in calisthenic exercises and weightlifting; it is not attached to anything and is raised and lowered by use of the hands and arms (noun)
- (statistics) a coefficient assigned to elements of a frequency distribution in order to represent their relative importance (noun)
- weight down with a load (verb)
- present with a bias (verb)
- a unit used to measure weight (noun)"he placed two weights in the scale pan"
- an artifact that is heavy (noun)
- an oppressive feeling of heavy force (noun)"bowed down by the weight of responsibility"
- the vertical force exerted by a mass as a result of gravity (noun)
Is Weight a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Weight is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Weight a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Weight in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Weight. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.