Definition for the word Weld.
- European mignonette cultivated as a source of yellow dye; naturalized in North America (noun)
- United States abolitionist (1803-1895) (noun)
- a metal joint formed by softening with heat and fusing or hammering together (noun)
- join together by heating (verb)"weld metal"
- unite closely or intimately (verb)"Her gratitude welded her to him"
Is Weld a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Weld is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Weld a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Weld in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Weld. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.