Is Welsh a Scrabble Word? Yes
Definition for the word Welsh.
- cheat by avoiding payment of a gambling debt (verb)
- a native or resident of Wales (noun)
- a breed of dual-purpose cattle developed in Wales (noun)
- a Celtic language of Wales (noun)
- of or relating to or characteristic of Wales or its people or their language (adjective)
Is Welsh a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Welsh is a valid Scrabble word.
Scrabble Point Value of Welsh: 11 Points
Words with Friends Point Value of Welsh: 11 Points
We hope this answered your question of "is Welsh a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Welsh in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Welsh. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.