Is West a Scrabble Word? Yes
Definition for the word West.
- United States film actress (1892-1980) (noun)
- the region of the United States lying to the west of the Mississippi River (noun)
- English painter (born in America) who became the second president of the Royal Academy (1738-1820) (noun)
- the countries of (originally) Europe and (now including) North America and South America (noun)
- British writer (born in Ireland) (1892-1983) (noun)
- the cardinal compass point that is a 270 degrees (noun)
- a location in the western part of a country, region, or city (noun)
- situated in or facing or moving toward the west (adjective)
- the direction corresponding to the westward cardinal compass point (noun)
Is West a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes West is a valid Scrabble word.
Scrabble Point Value of West: 7 Points
Words with Friends Point Value of West: 7 Points
We hope this answered your question of "is West a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the West in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of West. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.