Is Western a Scrabble Word? Yes
Definition for the word Western.
- of wind; from the west (adjective)
- a sandwich made from a western omelet (noun)
- a film about life in the western United States during the period of exploration and development (noun)
- lying toward or situated in the west (adjective)"our company's western office"
- of or characteristic of regions of the United States west of the Mississippi River (adjective)
- relating to or characteristic of the western parts of the world or the West as opposed to the eastern or oriental parts (adjective)"the western world"
Is Western a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Western is a valid Scrabble word.
Scrabble Point Value of Western: 10 Points
Words with Friends Point Value of Western: 11 Points
We hope this answered your question of "is Western a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Western in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Western. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.