Definition for the word Wheel.
- move along on or as if on wheels or a wheeled vehicle (verb)
- an instrument of torture that stretches or disjoints or mutilates victims (noun)
- change directions as if revolving on a pivot (verb)"They wheeled their horses around and left"
- ride a bicycle (verb)
- wheel somebody or something (verb)
- a wheeled vehicle that has two wheels and is moved by foot pedals (noun)
- game equipment consisting of a wheel with slots that is used for gambling; the wheel rotates horizontally and players bet on which slot the roulette ball will stop in (noun)
- a handwheel that is used for steering (noun)
- a circular helm to control the rudder of a vessel (noun)
- a simple machine consisting of a circular frame with spokes (or a solid disc) that can rotate on a shaft or axle (as in vehicles or other machines) (noun)
- forces that provide energy and direction (noun)"the wheels of government began to turn"
Is Wheel a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Wheel is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Wheel a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Wheel in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Wheel. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.