Yes, "Wheelers" is a valid Scrabble word and it is worth 14 points. The word is comprised of the letters W, H, E, E, L, E, R, and S. Each letter has a point value assigned to it in Scrabble, with the W and H being worth 4 points each, the E's worth 1 point each, and the L, R, and S each worth 1 point. When added together, the total point value of "Wheelers" is 14 points. Therefore, this word can be played in Scrabble and is worth a decent amount of points.
Definition for the word Wheelers.
- a draft horse harnessed behind others and nearest the wheels of a vehicle (noun)
- someone who makes and repairs wooden wheels (noun)
- a person who rides a bicycle (noun)
- Scottish archaeologist (1890-1976) (noun)
- the man at the outermost end of the rank in wheeling (noun)
Is Wheelers a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Wheelers is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Wheelers a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Wheelers in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Wheelers. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.