Is Whiff a Scrabble Word? Yes
Definition for the word Whiff.
- a short light gust of air (noun)
- perceive by inhaling through the nose (verb)
- smoke and exhale strongly (verb)"whiff a pipe"
- a lefteye flounder found in coastal waters from New England to Brazil (noun)
- a strikeout resulting from the batter swinging at and missing the ball for the third strike (noun)
- drive or carry as if by a puff of air (verb)"The gust of air whiffed away the clouds"
- strike out by swinging and missing the pitch charged as the third (verb)
- utter with a puff of air (verb)"whiff out a prayer"
Is Whiff a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Whiff is a valid Scrabble word.
Scrabble Point Value of Whiff: 17 Points
Words with Friends Point Value of Whiff: 16 Points
We hope this answered your question of "is Whiff a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Whiff in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Whiff. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.