Definition for the word Whip.
- beat severely with a whip or rod (verb)
- subject to harsh criticism (verb)
- whip with or as if with a wire whisk (verb)
- a legislator appointed by the party to enforce discipline (noun)
- strike as if by whipping (verb)"The curtain whipped her face"
- a quick blow delivered with a whip or whiplike object (noun)"the whip raised a red welt"
- defeat thoroughly (verb)
- a dessert made of sugar and stiffly beaten egg whites or cream and usually flavored with fruit (noun)
- an instrument with a handle and a flexible lash that is used for whipping (noun)
- (golf) the flexibility of the shaft of a golf club (noun)
- thrash about flexibly in the manner of a whiplash (verb)"The tall grass whipped in the wind"
Is Whip a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Whip is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Whip a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Whip in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Whip. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.