Whirls is a valid Scrabble word, worth 12 points. The letter W is worth 4 points, the letter H is worth 4 points, the letter I is worth 1 point, the letter R is worth 1 point, the letter L is worth 1 point, and the letter S is worth 1 point in the game of Scrabble. Therefore, if you are playing Scrabble and have the letters to make the word Whirls, you can use it to earn 12 points.
Definition for the word Whirls.
- cause to spin (verb)
- flow in a circular current, of liquids (verb)
- turn in a twisting or spinning motion (verb)
- the shape of something rotating rapidly (noun)
- a usually brief attempt (noun)"I gave it a whirl"
- revolve quickly and repeatedly around one's own axis (verb)"The dervishes whirl around and around without getting dizzy"
- fly around (verb)"rising smoke whirled in the air"
- confused movement (noun)"he was caught up in a whirl of work"
- the act of rotating rapidly (noun)
Is Whirls a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Whirls is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Whirls a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Whirls in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Whirls. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.