Definition for the word Whistles.
- an inexpensive fipple flute (noun)
- make a whining, ringing, or whistling sound (verb)
- the sound made by something moving rapidly or by steam coming out of a small aperture (noun)
- the act of signalling (e.g., summoning) by whistling or blowing a whistle (noun)"the whistle signalled the end of the game"
- acoustic device that forces air or steam against an edge or into a cavity and so produces a loud shrill sound (noun)
- a small wind instrument that produces a whistling sound by blowing into it (noun)
- give a signal by whistling (verb)"She whistled for her maid"
- make whistling sounds (verb)
- move, send, or bring as if by whistling (verb)"Her optimism whistled away these worries"
- move with, or as with, a whistling sound (verb)"The bullets whistled past him"
- utter or express by whistling (verb)"She whistled a melody"
Is Whistles a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Whistles is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Whistles a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Whistles in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Whistles. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.