Definition for the word Wholes.
- not injured or harmed (adjective)
- an assemblage of parts that is regarded as a single entity (noun)"how big is that part compared to the whole?"
- acting together as a single undiversified whole (adjective)
- exhibiting or restored to vigorous good health (adjective)"whole in mind and body"
- to a complete degree or to the full or entire extent (`whole' is often used informally for `wholly') (adverb)"a whole new idea"
- all of something including all its component elements or parts (noun)"Europe considered as a whole"
- including all components without exception; being one unit or constituting the full amount or extent or duration; complete (adjective)"gave his whole attention"
- (of siblings) having the same parents"whole brothers and sisters"
Is Wholes a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Wholes is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Wholes a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Wholes in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Wholes. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.