Definition for the word Wilds.
- in an uncontrolled and rampant manner (adverb)
- without civilizing influences (adjective)"wild tribes"
- a wild primitive state untouched by civilization (noun)"he lived in the wild"
- without a basis in reason or fact (adjective)
- in a natural state; not tamed or domesticated or cultivated (adjective)"wild geese"
- fanciful and unrealistic; foolish (adjective)
- a wild and uninhabited area left in its natural condition (noun)"it was a wilderness preserved for the hawks and mountaineers"
- talking or behaving irrationally (adjective)
- involving risk or danger (adjective)"a wild financial scheme"
- located in a dismal or remote area; desolate (adjective)"a godforsaken wilderness crossroads"
- (of the elements) as if showing violent anger (adjective)
- intensely enthusiastic about or preoccupied with (adjective)
- (of colors or sounds) intensely vivid or loud (adjective)"wild colors"
- deviating widely from an intended course (adjective)"a wild bullet"
- in a state of extreme emotion (adjective)"wild with anger"
- marked by extreme lack of restraint or control (adjective)"wild talk"
- in a wild or undomesticated manner"growing wild"
Is Wilds a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Wilds is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Wilds a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Wilds in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Wilds. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.