Winkles is a valid Scrabble word that is worth 14 points. The word is formed by using the letters W, i, n, k, l, e, and s. Each tile has its own point value, with the letter K being worth the most at 5 points. Scrabble is a game of strategy and vocabulary, and knowing which words are valid and their point value is crucial to winning. Therefore, players should be aware that Winkles is a legal word and can be used to score big points in the game.
Definition for the word Winkles.
- remove or displace from a position (verb)
- emit or reflect light in a flickering manner (verb)"Does a constellation twinkle more brightly than a single star?"
- edible marine gastropod (noun)
- gleam or glow intermittently (verb)
- small edible marine snail; steamed in wine or baked (noun)
Is Winkles a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Winkles is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Winkles a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Winkles in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Winkles. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.