Definition for the word Winks.
- a very short time (as the time it takes the eye to blink or the heart to beat) (noun)
- keep back by blinking (verb)
- gleam or glow intermittently (verb)
- briefly shut the eyes (verb)
- a reflex that closes and opens the eyes rapidly (noun)
- closing one eye quickly as a signal (noun)
- signal by winking (verb)"She winked at him"
Is Winks a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Winks is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Winks a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Winks in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Winks. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.