Definition for the word Winnow.
- blow away or off with a current of air (verb)"winnow chaff"
- select desirable parts from a group or list (verb)"winnow the finalists from the long list of applicants"
- the act of separating grain from chaff (noun)"the winnowing was done by women"
- blow on (verb)"The wind was winnowing her hair"
- separate the chaff from grain by using air currents (verb)"She stood there winnowing grain all day in the field"
Is Winnow a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Winnow is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Winnow a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Winnow in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Winnow. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.