Definition for the word Wisdom.
- the trait of utilizing knowledge and experience with common sense and insight (noun)
- the quality of being prudent and sensible (noun)
- ability to apply knowledge or experience or understanding or common sense and insight (noun)
- an Apocryphal book consisting mainly of a meditation on wisdom; although ascribed to Solomon it was probably written in the first century BC (noun)
- accumulated knowledge or erudition or enlightenment (noun)
Is Wisdom a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Wisdom is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Wisdom a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Wisdom in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Wisdom. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.