Yes, Wishes is a valid Scrabble word and it is worth 12 points. The word is formed using the letters W, I, S, H, E, and S. In Scrabble, each tile has a point value and the total point value of a word is determined by adding up the point values of each tile used to form the word. In the case of Wishes, the W and H tiles are worth 4 points each, while the I, S, and E tiles are worth 1 point each. Therefore, the total point value of Wishes is 12 points.
Definition for the word Wishes.
- prefer or wish to do something (verb)
- feel or express a desire or hope concerning the future or fortune of (verb)
- (usually plural) a polite expression of desire for someone's welfare (noun)"my best wishes"
- invoke upon (verb)"wish you a nice evening"
- an expression of some desire or inclination (noun)"I could tell that it was his wish that the guests leave"
- a specific feeling of desire (noun)"he got his wish"
- hope for; have a wish (verb)"I wish I could go home now"
- make or express a wish (verb)"I wish that Christmas were over"
- order politely; express a wish for (verb)
- the particular preference that you have (noun)"it was his last wish"
Is Wishes a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Wishes is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Wishes a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Wishes in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Wishes. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.