Definition for the word Witch.
- a female sorcerer or magician (noun)
- an ugly evil-looking old woman (noun)
- cast a spell over someone or something; put a hex on someone or something (verb)
- a believer in Wicca (noun)
- a being (usually female) imagined to have special powers derived from the devil (noun)
Is Witch a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Witch is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Witch a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Witch in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Witch. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.