Is Withdraw a Scrabble Word? Yes
Definition for the word Withdraw.
- break from a meeting or gathering (verb)
- remove something concrete, as by lifting, pushing, or taking off, or remove something abstract (verb)"This machine withdraws heat from the environment"
- cause to be returned (verb)
- lose interest (verb)
- retire gracefully (verb)
- pull back or move away or backward (verb)
- keep away from others (verb)
- take back what one has said (verb)
- make a retreat from an earlier commitment or activity (verb)
- withdraw from active participation (verb)
- release from something that holds fast, connects, or entangles (verb)
- remove (a commodity) from (a supply source) (verb)
Is Withdraw a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Withdraw is a valid Scrabble word.
Scrabble Point Value of Withdraw: 18 Points
Words with Friends Point Value of Withdraw: 17 Points
We hope this answered your question of "is Withdraw a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Withdraw in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Withdraw. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.