Is Withdrawals a Scrabble Word? Yes
Definition for the word Withdrawals.
- a method of birth control in which coitus is initiated but the penis is deliberately withdrawn before ejaculation (noun)
- avoiding emotional involvement (noun)
- a retraction of a previously held position (noun)
- the termination of drug taking (noun)
- formal separation from an alliance or federation (noun)
- the act of ceasing to participate in an activity (noun)
- the act of taking out money or other capital (noun)
- the act of withdrawing (noun)"the withdrawal of French troops from Vietnam"
- the act of withdrawing blood, tumors, etc. (noun)"the nurse was expert at the withdrawal of blood"
Is Withdrawals a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Withdrawals is a valid Scrabble word.
Scrabble Point Value of Withdrawals: 21 Points
Words with Friends Point Value of Withdrawals: 21 Points
We hope this answered your question of "is Withdrawals a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Withdrawals in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Withdrawals. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.