Is Withdraws a Scrabble Word? Yes
Definition for the word Withdraws.
- break from a meeting or gathering (verb)
- remove something concrete, as by lifting, pushing, or taking off, or remove something abstract (verb)"This machine withdraws heat from the environment"
- cause to be returned (verb)
- lose interest (verb)
- retire gracefully (verb)
- pull back or move away or backward (verb)
- keep away from others (verb)
- take back what one has said (verb)
- make a retreat from an earlier commitment or activity (verb)
- withdraw from active participation (verb)
- release from something that holds fast, connects, or entangles (verb)
- remove (a commodity) from (a supply source) (verb)
Is Withdraws a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Withdraws is a valid Scrabble word.
Scrabble Point Value of Withdraws: 19 Points
Words with Friends Point Value of Withdraws: 18 Points
We hope this answered your question of "is Withdraws a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Withdraws in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Withdraws. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.