Definition for the word Word.
- the divine word of God; the second person in the Trinity (incarnate in Jesus) (noun)
- information about recent and important events (noun)
- an exchange of views on some topic (noun)"we had a word or two about it"
- a secret word or phrase known only to a restricted group (noun)"he forgot the password"
- the sacred writings of the Christian religions (noun)
- a promise (noun)"he gave his word"
- put into words or an expression (verb)
- a brief statement (noun)"he didn't say a word about it"
- a string of bits stored in computer memory (noun)"large computers use words up to 64 bits long"
- a unit of language that native speakers can identify (noun)"words are the blocks from which sentences are made"
- a verbal command for action (noun)"when I give the word, charge!"
Is Word a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Word is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Word a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Word in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Word. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.