Definition for the word World.
- people in general; especially a distinctive group of people with some shared interest (noun)"the Western world"
- people in general considered as a whole (noun)
- all of your experiences that determine how things appear to you (noun)"his world was shattered"
- the 3rd planet from the sun; the planet we live on (noun)"he sailed around the world"
- involving the entire earth; not limited or provincial in scope (adjective)"a world crisis"
- the concerns of this life as distinguished from heaven and the afterlife (noun)"they consider the church to be independent of the world"
- everything that exists anywhere (noun)
- all of the living human inhabitants of the earth (noun)"all the world loves a lover"
- a part of the earth that can be considered separately (noun)"the outdoor world"
Is World a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes World is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is World a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the World in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of World. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.