Definition for the word Wrap.
- arrange or fold as a cover or protection (verb)"wrap the baby before taking her out"
- arrange or or coil around (verb)"She wrapped her arms around the child"
- the covering (usually paper or cellophane) in which something is wrapped (noun)
- enclose or enfold completely with or as if with a covering (verb)
- cloak that is folded or wrapped around a person (noun)
- a sandwich in which the filling is rolled up in a soft tortilla (noun)
- crash into so as to coil around (verb)"The teenager wrapped his car around the fire hydrant"
Is Wrap a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Wrap is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Wrap a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Wrap in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Wrap. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.