Is Wrecks a Scrabble Word? Yes
Definition for the word Wrecks.
- an accident that destroys a ship at sea (noun)
- smash or break forcefully (verb)
- a serious accident (usually involving one or more vehicles) (noun)
- a ship that has been destroyed at sea (noun)
- something or someone that has suffered ruin or dilapidation (noun)"the house was a wreck when they bought it"
Is Wrecks a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Wrecks is a valid Scrabble word.
Scrabble Point Value of Wrecks: 15 Points
Words with Friends Point Value of Wrecks: 16 Points
We hope this answered your question of "is Wrecks a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Wrecks in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Wrecks. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.