Definition for the word Wrinkles.
- gather or contract into wrinkles or folds; pucker (verb)
- a slight depression or fold in the smoothness of a surface (noun)"ironing gets rid of most wrinkles"
- become wrinkled or crumpled or creased (verb)"This fabric won't wrinkle"
- make wrinkled or creased (verb)
- make wrinkles or creases on a smooth surface; make a pressed, folded or wrinkled line in; `crisp' is archaic (verb)"The dress got wrinkled"
- a clever method of doing something (especially something new and different) (noun)
- a minor difficulty (noun)"they finally have the wrinkles pretty well ironed out"
Is Wrinkles a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Wrinkles is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Wrinkles a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Wrinkles in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Wrinkles. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.