Is Writes a Scrabble Word? Yes
Definition for the word Writes.
- communicate (with) in writing (verb)
- produce a literary work (verb)
- write or name the letters that comprise the conventionally accepted form of (a word or part of a word) (verb)
- write music (verb)
- record data on a computer (verb)
- communicate or express by writing (verb)
- create code, write a computer program (verb)"She writes code faster than anybody else"
- mark or trace on a surface (verb)
Is Writes a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Writes is a valid Scrabble word.
Scrabble Point Value of Writes: 9 Points
Words with Friends Point Value of Writes: 9 Points
We hope this answered your question of "is Writes a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Writes in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Writes. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.