Definition for the word Yards.
- a unit of volume (as for sand or gravel) (noun)
- a unit of length equal to 3 feet; defined as 91.44 centimeters; originally taken to be the average length of a stride (noun)
- the cardinal number that is the product of 10 and 100 (noun)
- an area having a network of railway tracks and sidings for storage and maintenance of cars and engines (noun)
- the enclosed land around a house or other building (noun)"it was a small house with almost no yard"
- a long horizontal spar tapered at the end and used to support and spread a square sail or lateen (noun)
- an enclosure for animals (as chicken or livestock) (noun)
- a tract of land enclosed for particular activities (sometimes paved and usually associated with buildings) (noun)"they opened a repair yard on the edge of town"
- a tract of land where logs are accumulated (noun)
Is Yards a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Yards is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Yards a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Yards in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Yards. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.