Definition for the word Yields.
- the income or profit arising from such transactions as the sale of land or other property (noun)
- be the cause or source of (verb)
- end resistance, as under pressure or force (verb)"The door yielded to repeated blows with a battering ram"
- move in order to make room for someone for something (verb)
- consent reluctantly (verb)
- give or supply (verb)"This year's crop yielded 1,000 bushels of corn"
- be flexible under stress of physical force (verb)
- give in, as to influence or pressure (verb)
- give over; surrender or relinquish to the physical control of another (verb)
- the quantity of something (as a commodity) that is created (usually within a given period of time) (noun)
- be willing to concede (verb)
- bring in (verb)
- production of a certain amount (noun)
- an amount of a product (noun)
- be fatally overwhelmed (verb)
- cause to happen or be responsible for (verb)
- cease opposition; stop fighting (verb)
Is Yields a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Yields is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Yields a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Yields in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Yields. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.