Definition for the word Young.
- (of crops) harvested at an early stage of development; before complete maturity (adjective)"young corn"
- United States civil rights leader (1921-1971) (noun)
- United States religious leader of the Mormon Church after the assassination of Joseph Smith; he led the Mormon exodus from Illinois to Salt Lake City, Utah (1801-1877) (noun)
- British physicist and Egyptologist; he revived the wave theory of light and proposed a three-component theory of color vision; he also played an important role in deciphering the hieroglyphics on the Rosetta Stone (1773-1829) (noun)
- suggestive of youth; vigorous and fresh (adjective)"he is young for his age"
- United States baseball player and famous pitcher (1867-1955) (noun)
- United States film and television actress (1913-2000) (noun)
- any immature animal (noun)
- young people collectively (noun)"rock music appeals to the young"
- (used of living things especially persons) in an early period of life or development or growth (adjective)"young people"
- not tried or tested by experience (adjective)"a young hand at plowing"
- English poet (1683-1765) (noun)
- United States jazz tenor saxophonist (1909-1959) (noun)
- being in its early stage (adjective)"a young industry"
Is Young a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Young is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Young a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Young in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Young. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.