Definition for the word Zip.
- a fastener for locking together two toothed edges by means of a sliding tab (noun)
- move very fast (verb)"The runner zipped past us at breakneck speed"
- forceful exertion (noun)"he's full of zip"
- close with a zipper (verb)
- a quantity of no importance (noun)
- a code of letters and digits added to a postal address to aid in the sorting of mail (noun)
Is Zip a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Zip is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Zip a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Zip in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Zip. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.