Definition for the word Zombies.
- someone who acts or responds in a mechanical or apathetic way (noun)
- several kinds of rum with fruit juice and usually apricot liqueur (noun)
- a god of voodoo cults of African origin worshipped especially in West Indies (noun)
- a dead body that has been brought back to life by a supernatural force (noun)
- (voodooism) a spirit or supernatural force that reanimates a dead body (noun)
Is Zombies a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Zombies is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Zombies a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Zombies in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Zombies. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.