Definition for the word Impressions.
- a concavity in a surface produced by pressing (noun)"he left the impression of his fingers in the soft mud"
- a symbol that is the result of printing or engraving (noun)
- an outward appearance (noun)"he made a good impression"
- a clear and telling mental image (noun)"the events left a permanent impression in his mind"
- all the copies of a work printed at one time (noun)
- a vague idea in which some confidence is placed (noun)"his impression of her was favorable"
- an impressionistic portrayal of a person (noun)"he did a funny impression of a politician"
- (dentistry) an imprint of the teeth and gums in wax or plaster (noun)"the dentist took an impression for use in preparing an inlay"
- the act of pressing one thing on or into the surface of another (noun)"he watched the impression of the seal on the hot wax"
Is Impressions a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Impressions is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Impressions a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Impressions in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Impressions. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.