Definition for the word Indulgences.
- an inability to resist the gratification of whims and desires (noun)
- foolish or senseless behavior (noun)
- the act of indulging or gratifying a desire (noun)
- a disposition to yield to the wishes of someone (noun)"too much indulgence spoils a child"
- the remission by the pope of the temporal punishment in purgatory that is still due for sins even after absolution (noun)"in the Middle Ages the unrestricted sale of indulgences by pardoners became a widespread abuse"
Is Indulgences a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Indulgences is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Indulgences a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Indulgences in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Indulgences. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.