Definition for the word Involutions.
- marked by elaborately complex detail (noun)
- the action of enfolding something (noun)
- the act of sharing in the activities of a group (noun)
- the process of raising a quantity to some assigned power (noun)
- a long and intricate and complicated grammatical construction (noun)
- reduction in size of an organ or part (as in the return of the uterus to normal size after childbirth) (noun)
Is Involutions a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Involutions is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Involutions a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Involutions in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Involutions. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.