Definition for the word Jacket.
- (dentistry) dental appliance consisting of an artificial crown for a broken or decayed tooth (noun)
- an outer wrapping or casing (noun)"phonograph records were sold in cardboard jackets"
- a short coat (noun)
- provide with a thermally non-conducting cover (verb)"The tubing needs to be jacketed"
- put a jacket on (verb)"The men were jacketed"
- the outer skin of a potato (noun)
- the tough metal shell casing for certain kinds of ammunition (noun)
Is Jacket a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Jacket is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Jacket a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Jacket in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Jacket. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.