Definition for the word Jams.
- informal terms for a difficult situation (noun)
- a dense crowd of people (noun)
- deliberate radiation or reflection of electromagnetic energy for the purpose of disrupting enemy use of electronic devices or systems (noun)
- block passage through (verb)
- press tightly together or cram (verb)
- interfere with or prevent the reception of signals (verb)
- crush or bruise (verb)"jam a toe"
- crowd or pack to capacity (verb)"the theater was jampacked"
- get stuck and immobilized (verb)"the mechanism jammed"
- preserve of crushed fruit (noun)
- push down forcibly (verb)"The driver jammed the brake pedal to the floor"
Is Jams a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Jams is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Jams a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Jams in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Jams. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.