Definition for the word Japans.
- a constitutional monarchy occupying the Japanese Archipelago; a world leader in electronics and automobile manufacture and ship building (noun)
- a string of more than 3,000 islands to the east of Asia extending 1,300 miles between the Sea of Japan and the western Pacific Ocean (noun)
- coat with a lacquer, as done in Japan (verb)
- lacquerware decorated and varnished in the Japanese manner with a glossy durable black lacquer (noun)
- lacquer with a durable glossy black finish, originally from the orient (noun)
Is Japans a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Japans is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Japans a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Japans in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Japans. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.