Definition for the word Jockeys.
- defeat someone through trickery or deceit (verb)
- an operator of some vehicle or machine or apparatus (noun)"he's a truck jockey"
- compete (for an advantage or a position) (verb)
- ride a racehorse as a professional jockey (verb)
- someone employed to ride horses in horse races (noun)
Is Jockeys a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Jockeys is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Jockeys a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Jockeys in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Jockeys. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.