Definition for the word Judgement.
- the act of judging or assessing a person or situation or event (noun)
- the capacity to assess situations or circumstances shrewdly and to draw sound conclusions (noun)
- the cognitive process of reaching a decision or drawing conclusions (noun)
- the legal document stating the reasons for a judicial decision (noun)
- the mental ability to understand and discriminate between relations (noun)
- (law) the determination by a court of competent jurisdiction on matters submitted to it (noun)
- an opinion formed by judging something (noun)
Is Judgement a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Judgement is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Judgement a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Judgement in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Judgement. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.