Definition for the word Jumper.
- a sleeveless dress resembling an apron; worn over other clothing (noun)
- (basketball) a player releases the basketball at the high point of a jump (noun)
- a crocheted or knitted garment covering the upper part of the body (noun)
- a coverall worn by children (noun)
- a loose jacket or blouse worn by workmen (noun)
- an athlete who competes at jumping (noun)"he is one hell of a jumper"
- a person who jumps (noun)"as the jumper neared the ground he lost control"
- a small connector used to make temporary electrical connections (noun)
Is Jumper a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Jumper is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Jumper a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Jumper in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Jumper. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.