Definition for the word Kick.
- the act of delivering a blow with the foot (noun)"he gave the ball a powerful kick"
- express complaints, discontent, displeasure, or unhappiness (verb)"She has a lot to kick about"
- stop consuming (verb)"kick a habit"
- informal terms for objecting (noun)
- spring back, as from a forceful thrust (verb)"The gun kicked back into my shoulder"
- the backward jerk of a gun when it is fired (noun)
- a rhythmic thrusting movement of the legs as in swimming or calisthenics (noun)"the kick must be synchronized with the arm movements"
- the swift release of a store of affective force (noun)"he does it for kicks"
- drive or propel with the foot (verb)
- kick a leg up (verb)
- make a goal (verb)"He kicked the extra point after touchdown"
- strike with the foot (verb)"The boy kicked the dog"
- the sudden stimulation provided by strong drink (or certain drugs) (noun)"a sidecar is a smooth drink but it has a powerful kick"
- thrash about or strike out with the feet (verb)
Is Kick a Valid Scrabble Word?
Yes Kick is a valid Scrabble word.
We hope this answered your question of "is Kick a valid Scrabble word?". Included is the definition, examples of the Kick in a sentence, and the Scrabble word values of Kick. If you have any suggestions for WordFinderPro let us know on our contact page. Scrabble words are referenced with the 2020 NASPA Word List.